1/3 Photos of Chicken Pasta Milano
A copycat recipe of the Pasta Milano served at Macaroni Grill. Yum Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- 2Add the minced garlic and cook for about a minute.
- 3Add tomatoes and 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- 4Increase heat to medium and bring mixture to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
- 6Add cream and bring to a boil again, stirring frequently.
- 7Simmer over medium heat until sauce is thick.
- 8Sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of chicken.
- 9Heat the olive oil in a skillet, then add chicken and saute until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- 10(About 4 minutes each side should do it.) Remove chicken from skillet, drain fat from skillet.
- 11In the same skillet, stir 1/4 cup chicken broth with the pan juices, and bring to a boil; reduce slightly and add to the cream sauce; stir in basil.
- 12Serve chicken atop the pasta, coat with the cream sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pasta Milano
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.5
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 164.6 mg
- Sodium 1098.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 36.1 g