Recipe by HokiesMom
The first time I used a bottled sauce and did not like it but then I found Sharon123's recipe for Peanut Sauce and fell in love! Chinese Peanut Sauce is what I used but use whatever peanut sauce that fits your taste buds. I do know that a good quality peanut sauce can make or break this recipe. Nice simple meal to put on the table even during a busy week.
- 226.79 g thin spaghetti, dry
- 1 bunch baby broccoli, cut into 2-3-inch lengths
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 453.59 g chicken breast, boneless & skinless
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml peanut sauce (I used Chinese Peanut Sauce)
- fresh ground pepper
- crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli and sweet pepper during the last 3 minutes of cooking and then drain well. Return pasta & veggies to pan and set aside.
- Cut chicken into strips or large cubes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat. Cook chicken in hot oil 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink (170F), turning over while sauteing.
- Transfer chicken to the pan with the pasta & veggies. Toss with the peanut sauce and heat through over medium heat.
- Sprinkle each individual serving with crushed red pepper flakes to taste.