My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure reserved broth and add enough water to equal 6 cups.
- 2Add bouillon and onions.
- 3Bring to boil and add spaghetti. Cook until tender.
- 4Add cheese; stir until melted over medium heat.
- 5Add garlic and both cans of tomatoes.
- 6Stir well and add chicken meat. Place in a well greased, extra large casserole dish.
- 7Place in a 325 degrees oven for 60 minutes; edges will be crispy brown.
- 8Serve with French bread.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pasta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 767.5
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 175.8 mg
- Sodium 1905.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 46.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: