Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
I have absolutely no idea where this came from, but it's pretty darn good. It sounds similar to (but sufficiently different from) my most popular recipe I've posted on here, Courtney's Favorite Chicken Casserole. If you can't find mini lasagna noodles (I couldn't), substitute any wide noodle. I used dumpling noodles.
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken, breasts cubed
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare pasta and drain.
- Blend sour cream, 1/2 the parmesan, chicken broth, egg substitute, and mustard until blended.
- Add pasta and chicken and mix well.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. (The recipe didn't specify, but I'd think a 2 or 3 quart or 8x8 casserole. That's my plan.) Pour mixture into dish and sprinkle with remaining parmesan and bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until golden brown.
This was an easy weekday meal, added some sauted onion and garlic. Thanks.