1/1 Photo of Chicken Pasta Bake
A very simple dish that can be made ahead of time and popped into the refrigerator until you want to bake it. Equally, I find it a quick fix dinner if I'm in a rush. All I have to do is pick up a chicken on the way home!! Don't leave the curry powder out; it doesn't add heat, just an interesting twist to it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Cook the pasta until al dente; drain and return to the pan to keep warm.
- 3Combine the cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and curry powder; season to taste with black pepper.
- 4Remove the meat from the barbecued chicken and roughly chop.
- 5Combine the chicken with the pasta, broccoli and soup mixture.
- 6Spoon into a 2 liter ovenproof dish.
- 7Sprinkle top with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- 8Bake for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 758.5
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 106.4 mg
- Sodium 1309.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 36.1 g