Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe I have adapted from the Aussie Chef Iain Hewitson. I make it Gluten Free using GF pasta and we love it.
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 slices bacon
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 600 ml cream
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon tuscan seasoning
- 4 chicken thighs, cubed
- 500 g cooked pasta
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 cup cheese
- 1 tablespoon water
- Fry onion, garlic, bacon and chicken until browned.
- Add stock and cream and stir to combine.
- Add chicken, salt, pepper, seasoning and cheese.
- Add Cornflour mixed with water, stir to combine.
- Pour mixture over cooked pasta.
- Cook at 180C for 1/2 hour or until golden.