- 1 lb pasta (your choice)
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) bag cooked broccoli
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese (your choice) or 1⁄2 cup romano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Steam broccoli to desired tenderness.
- In a saute pan combine oil, garlic powder, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Saute over medium heat for 2 minutes; add cooked chicken and broccoli and heat through.
- Put pasta in a serving bowl; add the chicken and broccoli mix; top with cheese.