Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is out of my cookbook called "Everyday Cooking" I like to make 8 of each kind...satay with poppy seeds and sweet chili with sesame seeds...enjoy!
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- salt and pepper
- 2 (982.87 g) package puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 226.79 g satay sauce or 226.79 g sweet chili sauce
- 29.58 ml milk
- 14.79 ml poppy seeds or 14.79 ml sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line large baking tray with parchment paper, or spray with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken and cut in half lengthwise making 16 strips.
- Cut each sheet of thawed pastry into 4 squares.
- Place a chicken tenderloin diagonal on each square and add a dash of your chosen sauce.
- Roll up on the diagonal, leaving ends open.
- Place seam-side down on prepared oven tray and glaze with milk.
- Sprinkle with poppy or sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve hot as finger food with same sauce used as a dipping sauce.