This is out of my cookbook called "Everyday Cooking" I like to make 8 of each kind...satay with poppy seeds and sweet chili with sesame seeds...enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line large baking tray with parchment paper, or spray with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken and cut in half lengthwise making 16 strips.
- Cut each sheet of thawed pastry into 4 squares.
- Place a chicken tenderloin diagonal on each square and add a dash of your chosen sauce.
- Roll up on the diagonal, leaving ends open.
- Place seam-side down on prepared oven tray and glaze with milk.
- Sprinkle with poppy or sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve hot as finger food with same sauce used as a dipping sauce.