Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Delicious simple recipe for partys
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 36 slices miniature party rye rounds
- heat broiler. Mix chicken, chilies, cheese, mayo and onion.Spread evenly over bread slices. Broil 5 minutes until lighty browned.
Very nice! I couldn't find party rye so I used whole slices of caraway rye sandwich bread. The chicken spread is excellent. I made as written but topped the bread slices with the spread and baked as directed. It made for one great tasting open-faced sandwich I had for lunch. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 2011.