Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This one pot wonder is quite delicious and though I've not tried it any other way I'd say it would make for good pie filling if you used thigh fillets instead of chicken cutlets.
- Heat oil in large ovenproof dish. Fry leeks, parsnips, bay leaves, garlic and onion until they turn golden.
- Add thyme and mushrooms and fry for a further minute.
- Add sweet potato chunks and sit chicken pieces on top of the vegetables. Pour enough boiling water over to nearly cover the chicken.
- Bake in 170c oven for 1hr, or until chicken is cooked through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- This can be served with couscous or whatever takes your fancy.