My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2Place Italian dressing and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
- 3Dip chicken in dressing and turn to coat; dip chicken in bread crumbs and turn to coat.
- 4Place chicken in prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- 5Top with tomato sauce and cheese and bake until chicken is no longer pink, about 10 minutes more.
- 6Place each chicken breast on 1 slice of bread; top with remaining slices of bread and serve.
- 7Serves | 4
- 8Nutritional info: 314 cal; 6 fat; 2 fiber; 73 chol; 991 sod; 31 carb; 33 prot.
- 9Exchanges: 2 bread, 1/2 vegetable, 4 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
- 10POINTS per serving | 6.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmigiana Sandwich (Ww=6 Points)
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.2 mg
- Sodium 1001.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 35.4 g