Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Chicken Parmigiana Sandwich (Ww=6 Points) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place Italian dressing and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls.
- Dip chicken in dressing and turn to coat; dip chicken in bread crumbs and turn to coat.
- Place chicken in prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Top with tomato sauce and cheese and bake until chicken is no longer pink, about 10 minutes more.
- Place each chicken breast on 1 slice of bread; top with remaining slices of bread and serve.
- Serves | 4
- Nutritional info: 314 cal; 6 fat; 2 fiber; 73 chol; 991 sod; 31 carb; 33 prot.
- Exchanges: 2 bread, 1/2 vegetable, 4 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
- POINTS per serving | 6.