Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is good!
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook pasta.
- Slice asparagus into pieces and add to last 3min of cooking pasta.
- Cook chicken until no longer pink. Add in chicken broth and basil.
- Toss with draind pasta and asparagus and parmesan cheese.
The recipes has no sauce, which I found dried the whole recipe