Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this on the Gooseberry Patch website and I'm posting for safe keeping. It can be found in the "Gooseberry Patch: Christmas With Family & Friends" cookbook.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a large plastic zipping bag. Place chicken in bag and shake to coat.
- In a medium saucepan, heat butter and oil together over medium heat.
- Add chicken to saucepan and brown on all sides.
- In an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan, layer pasta, half of sauce, half of cheese and chicken.
- Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake, covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly.