PSU Lioness's Note:
I found this on the Gooseberry Patch website and I'm posting for safe keeping. It can be found in the "Gooseberry Patch: Christmas With Family & Friends" cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a large plastic zipping bag. Place chicken in bag and shake to coat.
- 2In a medium saucepan, heat butter and oil together over medium heat.
- 3Add chicken to saucepan and brown on all sides.
- 4In an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan, layer pasta, half of sauce, half of cheese and chicken.
- 5Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- 6Bake, covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmigiana Casserole (Gooseberry Patch)
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 666.5
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 1011.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.7 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 32.9 g