1/2 Photos of Chicken Parmigiana
This is slightly different than other chicken parmigiana recipes--the chicken is first ground up and the parmesan cheese is added directly into the chicken patty. An easy dish to make ahead; then later simply top with sauce/cheese and bake. Chopped onion can also be added to the patty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind up chicken in a food processor.
- 2Combine beaten eggs, parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs with the chicken.
- 3Mix well and form into patties.
- 4Brown patties on both sides with butter.
- 5Put patties into a baking dish.
- 6Top each patty with a spoonful of spaghetti sauce; sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmigiana
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.8
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 124.4 mg
- Sodium 378.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: