- 1⁄2 cup dry Italian breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (26 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt.
- In another bowl, beat egg substitute.
- Dip chicken in egg substitute, then roll in crumbs.
- Place in 13x9 inches baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered for 10 minutes at 375°F Turn chicken and bake for 10 minutes.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken; bake for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheeses; bake 10 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear.