Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple, easy and low-fat
Make and share this Chicken Parmigiana recipe from Food.com.
- Put one cup spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a large flat baking dish.
- Mix first 4 ingredients in one bowl and second 4 into second bowl.
- Cut chicken into strips and coat in mustard mixture and then dredge in cheese breadcrumb mix. Place coated chicken into pan on top of sauce.
- After all the chicken is in pan, put remaining spag. sauce over all and sprinkle with a little more parmesan.
- Bake at 375°F for about 30 minutes.