Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple, easy and low-fat
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- Put one cup spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a large flat baking dish.
- Mix first 4 ingredients in one bowl and second 4 into second bowl.
- Cut chicken into strips and coat in mustard mixture and then dredge in cheese breadcrumb mix. Place coated chicken into pan on top of sauce.
- After all the chicken is in pan, put remaining spag. sauce over all and sprinkle with a little more parmesan.
- Bake at 375°F for about 30 minutes.