1/1 Photo of Chicken Parmigiana
Amber Dawn's Note:
Chicken breasts. 6 points
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, pounded thin
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning, dried
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups canned tomato sauce or 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Coat an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- 3Dip chicken in egg whites and turn to coat. Then mix breadcrumbs with Italian seasoning and dip chicken in breadcrumb mixture, turn to coat thoroughly.
- 4Heat oil in a large skillet; add chicken. Cook until lightly browned and no longer pink in the center, about 4 minutes per side.
- 5Pour ½ cup sauce into prepared baking dish. Place chicken in dish and pour remaining sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese and bake until bubbly, about 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmigiana
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.5
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 876.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 38.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: