Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so quick and tastes so good!
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefully cooked and frozen breaded chicken patties
- 1 (28 ounce) jartraditional pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- In 2-quart shallow baking dish arrange patties. Top each with 1/4 cup pasta sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes or until chicken is hot and cheese is melted.
- Heat remaining sauce until hot. Serve sauce with chicken and spaghetti.
If you love chicken parmigian but dont have time to make it, this recipe is for you! So quick and simple! I used Tyson breaded chicken patties, DelMonte Four Cheese spaghetti sauce, and Italian blend shredded cheese. By the time the spaghetti was cooked the chicken was ready to come out of the oven. If you have teen boys or men to feed I would double the recipe as the chicken patties are a little smaller now. Thank you meedeeter for posting this recipe, will be making it again!