Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
I like it a lot. I always make sandwiches with it.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups Ragu tomato sauce
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Dip chicken in beaten egg, then coat with breadcrumbs thoroughly.
- Heat oil in frying pan. Add coated chicken pieces.
- Brown lightly on both sides.
- Pour 1/3 of the sauce into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Layer chicken in the dish.
- Pour remaining sauce evenly over chicken.
- Spread mozzarella cheese over chicken and sauce layer.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with noodles.
Absolutely delicious. The chicken tasted so good!!!! I have made a couple of times.
this was so good it is like you were eating in a diner very very good
Very good. Very quick. Easy cleanup. I have only made it once but it is going in my file to make again. Had it over noodles. Obviously the mozzarella cheese is meant to be spred over the chicken