Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A yummy and easy soup. Freezes well too.
Make and share this Chicken Parmesan Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 6 cups water
- 1 tablespoon chicken base
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly chopped garlic
- 1 cup chopped canned tomato with juice
- 1 small zucchini, unpeeled, diced
- 1 small yellow squash, unpeeled, diced
- 2 ounces thin spaghetti, broken
- salt and pepper
- freshly grated parmesan cheese (to garnish)
- Boil chicken in water with chicken base, oregano, basil and garlic until chicken is done, about 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pot, cool slightly, and then dice. Add tomatoes, chicken, zucchini, yellow squash and spaghetti.
- Cook until pasta and squash are tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Top with Parmesan. Makes 6 to 8 servings.