- 44.37 ml butter (margarine)
- 44.37 ml green onions, chopped
- 29.58 ml pimientos, diced
- 44.37 ml flour
- salt & pepper
- 177.44 ml milk
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 354.88 ml cooked chicken, cubed
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter (margarine) in a saucepan and add the onion and pimiento.
- Cook until the onion is wilted.
- Blend in the flour, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the milk and chicken broth; stir until it comes to a boil and has thickened.
- Stir in the chicken and parmesan cheese.