- 3 tablespoons butter (margarine)
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimientos, diced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- salt & pepper
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter (margarine) in a saucepan and add the onion and pimiento.
- Cook until the onion is wilted.
- Blend in the flour, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the milk and chicken broth; stir until it comes to a boil and has thickened.
- Stir in the chicken and parmesan cheese.