Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Need an easy one-skillet meal? This one includes family favorites: chicken, potatoes, green beans and cheese. Variation: Want extra Italian flavor? Stir in 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning with the Sauce Mix. True Parmesan lovers will appreciate extra cheese passed at the table. Variation: Ham it up! Use about 1 pound chopped ham (3 cups) for the chicken. Serve With: Make a tossed green salad to go with this chicken and potatoes dish. Simplify: If you're not the type to cut up leftover chicken, buy frozen diced cooked chicken at the grocery store.
- 1 (5 ounce) package Betty Crocker au gratin potatoes
- 3 cups cut-up cooked chicken (1 pound) or 3 cups cooked turkey (1 pound)
- 2 1⁄4 cups hot water
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 cups Green Giant frozen cut green beans
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat Potatoes, Sauce Mix and remaining ingredients except cheese to boiling in 10-inch skillet over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in cheese. Let stand 5 minutes.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) No changes.