1/1 Photo of Chicken Parmesan & Pasta
Danny Beason's Note:
Presented By: 622 Catering
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken breasts with very little lemon pepper, salt and garlic.
- 2Combine parmesan, dried parsley, paprika and breadcrumbs.
- 3Roll seasoned chicken breasts in mixture.
- 4Oil skillet with a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
- 5Place chicken breasts in skillet.
- 6Brown lightly on both sides.
- 7Place chicken breasts in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- 8In a small saucepan warm alfredo sauce and fresh parsley for 3-5 minutes.
- 9Pour sauce over chicken.
- 10You may sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese.
- 11Serve with pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmesan & Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.1
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 98.3 mg
- Sodium 490.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 38.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Classico Alfredo with sun dried tomatoes