Haven't tried this, but am trying to start a collection of freezer meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first four ingredients in a shallow bowl.
- 2Dip each chicken breast in beaten egg, then roll in bread crumb mixture to evenly coat.
- 3Place chicken on a greased cookie sheet or jellyroll pan.
- 4Bake in preheated 375' F. oven for 10 minute Turn chicken over; bake 10-12 minute or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- 5Freeze in 1 gallon bag with separate bags of sauce and shredded cheese.
- 6To serve: Thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Reheat chicken in 375' F oven until heated through and crust is crispy.
- 7Spoon tomato sauce over chicken & sprinkle cheese over top.
- 8Bake an additional 3 minutes or until cheese Is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmesan (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 120.9 mg
- Sodium 494.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: