A yummy, lower fat chicken dish. Use reduced fat cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wet chicken and roll in crumbing mix.
- 2Heat a non-stick skillet and spray with cooking oil spray.
- 3Brown chicken lightly on both sides.
- 4It won't be cooked all the way through.
- 5Place chicken in a casserole or baking dish.
- 6Into same skillet, place the pasta sauce, herbs, mushrooms and parmesan.
- 7Heat to a simmer and pour over chicken in dish.
- 8Bake in a moderate oven for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- 9Sprinkle grated mozzarella over the chicken in last 5 minutes of cooking to melt.
- 10Serve with pasta.
- 11I like to serve this with lots of vegetables or salad also.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmesan - my way!
Serving Size: 1 (504 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.8
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.4 mg
- Sodium 1731.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 40.7 g