- 453.59 g ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 78.07 ml breadcrumbs
- 14.79 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1.23 ml italian seasoning
- 1.23 ml onion powder
- 0.59-1.23 ml garlic powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 7 hotdog buns
- 396.89 g pizza sauce or 396.89 g spaghetti sauce
- 354.88-473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375F then spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, 2 tbsp of the pizza sauce & spices in a bowl.
- Shape into 21 small meatballs, about the size of a ping pong ball then place onto the sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of sauce down the middle of each bun. Then sprinkle 1 tbsp of cheese over the sauce.
- Place 3 meatballs into each bun then pour 1/2 tbsp of sauce over each ball. Top with the remaining cheese then place back into the oven for 7 minutes.