1/1 Photo of Chicken Parmesan Mini-Subs
I love this recipe, simple & delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375F then spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2Mix chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, 2 tbsp of the pizza sauce & spices in a bowl.
- 3Shape into 21 small meatballs, about the size of a ping pong ball then place onto the sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- 4Spoon 1 tbsp of sauce down the middle of each bun. Then sprinkle 1 tbsp of cheese over the sauce.
- 5Place 3 meatballs into each bun then pour 1/2 tbsp of sauce over each ball. Top with the remaining cheese then place back into the oven for 7 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmesan Mini-Subs
Serving Size: 1 (1412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.4
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 95.2 mg
- Sodium 737.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: