I love this recipe, simple & delicious.
Make and share this Chicken Parmesan Mini-Subs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375F then spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, 2 tbsp of the pizza sauce & spices in a bowl.
- Shape into 21 small meatballs, about the size of a ping pong ball then place onto the sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of sauce down the middle of each bun. Then sprinkle 1 tbsp of cheese over the sauce.
- Place 3 meatballs into each bun then pour 1/2 tbsp of sauce over each ball. Top with the remaining cheese then place back into the oven for 7 minutes.
I made these into burgers instead of meatballs and they were great we loved them thanks for a great recipe.
We all REALLY enjoyed this dinner! I ground chicken breasts with my meat grinder attachment and made 24 meatballs, puting 4 on each whole wheat bun. There were 4 of us so the extra meatballs were finger food! We had these with fresh veggies. Made for Went to the Market tag. Thanks Nasseh! :)