Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Low-carb & delicious.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- pizza sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix ground chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, 3 tablespoons pizza sauce, spices, & cheese in a bowl.
- Shape into 24 small meatballs, about the size of a ping pong ball; place meatballs onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
This is an easy and very tasty recipe that I use for appetizers. Just pop in a tooth pic in each one, wrap the top of your 9x13 pan with foil and they are easy to transport too.
I made these meatballs for the first time today, and they're delicious. I followed the recipe exactly, and I'm glad I did. I wouldn't change a thing. I will definitely be making them again. Thanks for a great recipe. :)