1/4 Photos of Chicken Parmesan - Low Fat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove any clinging fat from the chicken and discard; wash and pat dry.
- 2Lay chicken between sheets of waxed paper- I save cereal box liners for this purpose; gently pound with the fleshy part of your fist (or a meat mallet) to flatten slightly.
- 3Rub all over with Italian dressing& let it sit while measuring out the remaining ingredients.
- 4Combine bread crumbs and seasonings on a piece of wax paper.
- 5Spray a large non-stick frying pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- 6When hot, dredge dressing coated breasts through the bread crumb mixture and sauté until golden, about 5- 8 minutes per side.
- 7Spoon some spaghetti sauce on top of each breast, sprinkle with Parmesan& top with mozzarella; cover pan and continue to cook over medium heat until sauce is hot and cheese melts, about 3-5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmesan - Low Fat
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 74.3 mg
- Sodium 674.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat mozzarella