Recipe by iluvmythomas
Nice fast baked chicken.
Top Review by VickyJ
Hello there! I made this last week, and it was very easy and good! I forgot to use the egg and made my own italian breadcrumbs. I dressed mine up with regular pasta sauce, topped with parmesan cheese, mozzarella and italian seasoning. I served this over spaghetti and had potato rolls on the side. Thank you for the easy and delicious meal! :)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425.
- Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In shallow dish beat eggs.
- In another dish combine bread crumbs and seasonings.
- Coat chicken breasts in egg wash then in bread crumbs.
- Bake at 425 for 30-40 minutes or until done.