Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
A quick and easy way to get the taste of chicken parmesan!
- 8 ounces mostaccioli pasta, cooked and drained
- 8 breaded chicken tenders, frozen OK
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup romano cheese, freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Cut chicken strips into thirds.
- In a large casserole dish, combine pasta, chicken, spaghetti sauce, and half of the cheeses; mix well.
- Sprinkle remaining cheeses over top and then sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes until hot and bubbly.
This was so easy to make and tasted great. I did add some garlic and seasonings to the spaghetti sauce. The kids really liked it and they each ate 2 helpings. Thanks Jennifer....I'll be using this recipe again and recommending it to friends.
This was soooo yummy! I used just mozz cheese and no parsley! soooo good!
This was delicious and so easy to make! I used Asiago cheese, mozzarella and romano cheese. Thanks for the recipe Jenni!