1/1 Photo of Chicken-Parmesan Bundles
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 1/4 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 6 tablespoons Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, 6 small breasts pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1 egg
- 10 Ritz crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce, heated
- 1HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- 2MIX cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and 3 tablespoons Parmesan until well blended; spread onto chicken breasts. Starting at one short end of each breast, roll up chicken tightly. Secure with wooden toothpicks, if desired.
- 3BEAT egg in shallow dish. Mix remaining Parmesan and cracker crumbs in separate shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg, then roll in crumb mixture to evenly coat. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- 4BAKE 30 minute or until chicken is done (165ºF). Remove and discard toothpicks, if using. Serve chicken topped with spaghetti sauce and remaining mozzarella.
- 5Make Ahead: Assemble chicken bundles and place in baking dish as directed. Refrigerate up to 4 hours. When ready to serve, uncover and bake at 375ºF for 35 minute or until chicken is done.
- 6Special Extra: Stir chopped fresh basil and/or sliced black olives into spaghetti sauce before heating.
- 7Nutrition Information Per Serving: 400 calories, 21g total fat, 10g saturated fat, 0.5g trans fat, 130mg cholesterol, 820mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate, 4g dietary fiber, 7g sugars, 38g protein, 140%DV vitamin A, 15%DV vitamin C, 40%DV calcium, 15%DV iron.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Parmesan Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.6
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 125.1 mg
- Sodium 419.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese