1/2 Photos of Chicken Parmesan Alla Chippie
This is a deep fry method for preparing Chicken Parmesan. I know there are quite a few of chicken parm recipes on zaar, but I wanted to share mine. Just remember to pat the chicken with some paper towel after cooking in the deep fryer. This saves on some calories & fat. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 chicken breasts, sliced horizontally 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1Slice chicken breasts 1/4" thick.
- 2(Best if breasts are slightly frozen.).
- 3Combine bread crumbs& parmesan cheese.
- 4Beat eggs.
- 5Place crumb mix& eggs on separate dishes for easy dipping.
- 6Coat breasts in egg then bread crumbs.
- 7For the sauce: combine all ingredients in saucepan and cook low on stovetop for approximately 20 minutes.
- 8Heat Olive Oil in deep fryer to 350 degrees.
- 9(don't let it burn or it will smell nasty in your kitchen).
- 10Deep fry chicken in single layers for 2-3 minutes and place in paper towel lined dish.
- 11(keep warm while frying remaining chicken).
- 12To serve: place chicken breasts on plate& place some sauce on top.
- 13Sprinkle with extra parmesan cheese, if desired.
- 14If serving with pasta, mix a little sauce with the cooked pasta, place on dish, top with some more sauce and sprinkle with parmesan, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmesan Alla Chippie
Serving Size: 1 (649 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1883.0
- Calories from Fat 1485
- Total Fat 165.0 g
- Saturated Fat 26.3 g
- Cholesterol 238.6 mg
- Sodium 2708.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 46.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: