Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from the side of a Cheesy Ragu classic Alfredo jar - it's excellent so I thought I'd share it!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 177.44 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1.23 ml paprika (optional)
- 473.18 ml alfredo sauce
- 118.29 ml shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz)
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs combined with paprika, coating well.
- In 13x9-inch baking dish, arrange chicken. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup sauce over chicken; top with cheese, then tomato. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with remaining sauce, heated and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese if desired.
Made this for dinner tonight. Substituted homemade alfredo and fresh breadcrumbs. I made ours with tomatoes and the kids' without. Delicious no matter which way you slice it. Thanks for sharing!
Brieness79 gets credit for copying a recipe off a Cheesy RAGU Classic Alfredo Jar. But cheers to RAGU tasted delicious
So Good!!! I added parmesan cheese to the breadcrumbs along with some garlic powder. Served with linguine and additional alfredo sauce.