Recipe by Brieness79
I got this recipe from the side of a Cheesy Ragu classic Alfredo jar - it's excellent so I thought I'd share it!
Top Review by ktenille
Made this for dinner tonight. Substituted homemade alfredo and fresh breadcrumbs. I made ours with tomatoes and the kids' without. Delicious no matter which way you slice it. Thanks for sharing!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz)
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs combined with paprika, coating well.
- In 13x9-inch baking dish, arrange chicken. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup sauce over chicken; top with cheese, then tomato. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with remaining sauce, heated and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese if desired.