1/3 Photos of Chicken Parmesan
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread a chicken cutlet out flat between two pieces of wax paper.
- 2Using a mallet or rolling pin, pound cutlet to 1/2 inch thick.
- 3Do the same with remaining cutlets.
- 4In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- 5Place beaten egg in another shallow bowl.
- 6Dip each cutlet in egg, coating lightly, then in bread crumb mixture coating lightly; set aside.
- 7In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- 8Add cutlets and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden.
- 9(Add more oil 1 T. at a time if needed.) Remove from skillet and set aside.
- 10Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 11Pour 1 Cup spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a baking dish.
- 12Arrange cutlets in dish one layer deep.
- 13Pour remaining sauce over chicken.
- 14Top with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- 15Bake for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.2
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 142.2 mg
- Sodium 1862.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts