Recipe by ckambic
An easy and tasty way to make Chicken Parmesan. This is another recipe from my church recipe book, submitted by Joyce F.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cansdel monte fresh cut diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- mozzarella cheese (amount to your liking)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slightly flatten each breast.
- Place in baking dish.
- Cover with foil; bake 20-30 minutes.
- Remove foil; drain.
- In saucepan, combine tomatoes and cornstarch.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken; top with cheese (I use about 1 1/2-2 cups).
- Return to oven and bake, uncovered, 15-30 minutes until chicken is done.
- (I baked mine for 20 min.).