1 hr 5 mins
An easy and tasty way to make Chicken Parmesan. This is another recipe from my church recipe book, submitted by Joyce F.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Slightly flatten each breast.
- 3Place in baking dish.
- 4Cover with foil; bake 20-30 minutes.
- 5Remove foil; drain.
- 6In saucepan, combine tomatoes and cornstarch.
- 7Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- 8Pour sauce over chicken; top with cheese (I use about 1 1/2-2 cups).
- 9Return to oven and bake, uncovered, 15-30 minutes until chicken is done.
- 10(I baked mine for 20 min.).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.0
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 77.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic