Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe uses smaller portions for small childern.
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4 (453.59 g) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine, melted
- 236.59 ml prepared spaghetti sauce
- 236.59 ml grated mozzarella cheese
- Mix the bread crumbs and the Parmesan cheese.
- Pour them onto a large plate.
- Brush the chicken breasts with melted margarine and press them into the bread crumbs.
- Place the chicken on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spoon each with 2 tablespoon of spaghetti sauce and sprinkle on grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with spaghetti.
This was a nice and simple chicken parm. Thanks for sharing. Made for What's on the Menu.
Hubby loves chicken parmesan so made him this dish. This was very easy to make and delicious! I followed the recipe as written other then I used italian flavored breadcrumbs and a bit more cheese then called for (I am a dumper when it comes to cheese- you can never have too much cheese). I think the serving size on this is wrong though. It says it feeds 8- 4 4 ounce chicken breasts do not feed 8 at my house LOL. The only thing different I would do with the recipe next time is to double it as everyone wanted more.
this is amazing. and really good. It is my Husbands new favorit dinner. You have to try this if you haven't.