- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4 (453.59 g) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine, melted
- 236.59 ml prepared spaghetti sauce
- 236.59 ml grated mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the bread crumbs and the Parmesan cheese.
- Pour them onto a large plate.
- Brush the chicken breasts with melted margarine and press them into the bread crumbs.
- Place the chicken on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spoon each with 2 tablespoon of spaghetti sauce and sprinkle on grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with spaghetti.