- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 large tomatoes, cut into 8 slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 basil leaves
- 1⁄2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 425 spray a baking sheet with non stick spray sprinkle salt over chicken, then brush both sides with the mayo.
- put crumbs in a zipper bag and add the chicken, one at a time and shake to coat.
- put the chicken on the baking sheet, top with tomato slices, sprinkle with oil, basil and mozzarella.
- bake until cooked and cheese is melted and bubbly, about 12 minutes.
- sprinkle with parmesan.