Recipe by chelgilm
My friend and I were looking for a fast recipe to make our husbands one day and found this. Its really simple and easy to make. Tastes great too.
Top Review by paula ryan
I work long hours and never have time to cook anything from scratch. I've always loved the chicken parmesian at the olive garden so I saw this and decided to try it. It was just as good to me. My kids loved it! I will be making this atleast once a month.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
- cooked spaghetti noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in skillet over med heat.
- Dip chicken in egg.
- Dip chicken in breadcrumbs.
- (I repeat these 2 steps twice because I like a thicker couting) Brown chicken in oil.
- Place chicken in a 9X13" pan.
- Sprinkle with mozzerella cheese.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Serve with side of spaghetti.