Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
This easy Chicken Parmesan recipe calls for just 5 ingredients, including black pepper, and 20 minutes from prep to table.
- 2 (12 ounce) packageslow-fat baked breaded chicken tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 cups jarred marinara sauce
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F Place the chicken in a shallow roasting pan or a 9x13-inch cake pan. Sprinkle with the oregano, then pour on the sauce. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the sauce is hot and the cheese is melted. Season with pepper to taste. Serve with a mixed greens salad dressed with a vinaigrette.