1/1 Photo of Chicken Parmesan
Gjo Chef #744267's Note:
Easy-Do Ahead - Freeze From "Fat Free Living Super Cookbook" by Jyl Steinback, pub. 1997.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Lightly spray 9x13 baking dish with nonfat cooking spray.
- 3Pour egg substitute into small bowl.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs, 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, and oregano and mix well.
- 5Dip each chicken breast into egg substitute; roll in bread crumbs to coat on all sides.
- 6Place chicken breasts in baking dish and bake 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- 7Pour pasta sauce over chicken and top with cheese slices.
- 8Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees and cook until sauce is hot and cheese is melted, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- 9Great with pasta, garlic bread, and salad!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 510.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 37.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free pasta sauce