1/4 Photos of Chicken Parmesan
I take 3 pounds of chicken breast and slice into strips to make this version go father. Using more crumbs to coat stretching the meal to serve a touch more. Instead of 5 breasts I have 30-35 strips. Serve on crispy Italian roll or over pasta. Freezes well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Washed and towel dried breast; slice into 5-6 strips.
- 2Mix flour and salt together in a bowl.
- 3Mix egg and the milk together in a bowl.
- 4Place seasoned crumbs in a 3rd bowl.
- 5Lightly pound to tenderize.
- 6Coat strips with flour, dip into egg and then coat with crumbs.
- 7Meanwhile preheat a large fry pan, lightly coat bottom with vegetable oil and brown chicken strips in hot oil to golden brown. Will be done in 3 batches using additional oil as needed. Drain on paper towels.
- 8Coat bottom of a casserole pan with sauce.
- 9Place browned strips over sauce.
- 10Top strips with cheese then pour sauce over the cheese.
- 11Dust top with grated parmigiano reggiano cheese.
- 12Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.5
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.8 mg
- Sodium 451.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: