Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tasty, quick and easy italian dish.
- 4 frozen breaded chicken patties
- 1 jar of prepared spaghetti sauce
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- Bake chicken breast patties according to directions on package.
- When finished, cover patties with the spaghetti sauce.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cover each patty with a peice of cheese and bake until melted.
- Serve on a bed of cooked angel hair pasta.
The kids adored this one! Dh and I enjoyed it too. I'm not thrilled that it uses the premade patties, but that's actually what I was specifically searching for when I found this recipe. I had some in the fridge that I needed to use up. I do like that these are things I can throw together last minute, though. You can't beat its simplicity, that's for sure. Throw in a nice salad, and you have a full meal! Yummy!
it's ready as fast as you can boil the water and cook the spaghetti, it tastes good, and it's filling. Add garlic bread and a bagged salad--dinner's ready!
super easy and tasty. I used shredded mozz cheese on top and it came out great. Great for a quick meal.