Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I created this recipe years ago. I have made this chicken parmesan several times for company. Everyone Loves It! I enjoy making dishes that my friends and family want the recipe to. Listing out the steps makes it seem like a lot of work, however this recipe is truly soooo simple and delicious. I hope you enjoy it!
- Cut each breast into several thinner pieces (should get 4-6 from each).
- Mix the eggs in a bowl
- Crush crackers and put on a large plate.
- Place flour in a seperate bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Put chicken pieces in flour and turn to coat.
- Dip the chicken in the egg.
- Place chicken on plate of crackers, cover with crackers and press to flatten (pressing the cracker crumbs into the chicken).
- Heat oil in skillet until hot enough to brown.
- Brown chicken on both sides (approximately 1 minute each side).
- Place chicken on a baking pan.
- Repeat these steps until all chicken in on pan.
- Top each piece of chicken with 2 tablespoons of sauce.
- Place in oven.
- Cook approximately 30 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti noodles.
- Sprinkle chicken pieces with shredded mozerella cheese.
- Place back in oven for 5 minute.
- Heat remaining sauce.
- Serve chicken over spaghetti.
We LOVED this! Loved the Ritz cracker crust. It's easy to prepare and a hearty satisfying meal. Thanks for sharing this winner, quick meal! Can't wait to make it again.