quick meal's Note:
I created this recipe years ago. I have made this chicken parmesan several times for company. Everyone Loves It! I enjoy making dishes that my friends and family want the recipe to. Listing out the steps makes it seem like a lot of work, however this recipe is truly soooo simple and delicious. I hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each breast into several thinner pieces (should get 4-6 from each).
- 2Mix the eggs in a bowl
- 3Crush crackers and put on a large plate.
- 4Place flour in a seperate bowl.
- 5Preheat oven to 375.
- 6Put chicken pieces in flour and turn to coat.
- 7Dip the chicken in the egg.
- 8Place chicken on plate of crackers, cover with crackers and press to flatten (pressing the cracker crumbs into the chicken).
- 9Heat oil in skillet until hot enough to brown.
- 10Brown chicken on both sides (approximately 1 minute each side).
- 11Place chicken on a baking pan.
- 12Repeat these steps until all chicken in on pan.
- 13Top each piece of chicken with 2 tablespoons of sauce.
- 14Place in oven.
- 15Cook approximately 30 minutes.
- 16Cook spaghetti noodles.
- 17Sprinkle chicken pieces with shredded mozerella cheese.
- 18Place back in oven for 5 minute.
- 19Heat remaining sauce.
- 20Serve chicken over spaghetti.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1466.2
- Calories from Fat 597
- Total Fat 66.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 247.4 mg
- Sodium 1709.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 139.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 73.9 g