- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons margarine or 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, milk, wine, rice, and onion soup mix in small mixing bowl.
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken in slow cooker and place 1 Tablespoon of margarine on each piece of chicken.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, or on high for 4 to 6 hours.